Bloodmillas are washable panty liners and menstrual pads made out of organic cotton an "made in Germany".
The Bloodmillas are made in a small sewing factory on the Swabian Alb. All fabrics used are GOTS certified and are also mainly produced on the Swabian Alb. Thus, a regional production and short distances are guaranteed. The production of the Bloodmillas is not yet GOTS certified, but we do not exclude this for the future because we do already meet many of the requirements. But why should I use washable menstrual products ? Isn't it a step backwards ?
Here are the main advantages to to change to the use Bloodmilla products instead of diposable ones:
comfortable and easy to handle
very good skin compatibility, breathable an more healthy because high quality materials are used
environmentally friendly and less waste, as the panty liners can be used for years
Quality "made in Germany" instead of mass production
On the following pages you will find the answers to the most important questions concerning washable pads and pantyliners, their use and benefits.
However, applies to skeptics: It's worth trying it!
Benefits of Bloodmilla use
- Quality made in Germany - old proven system revised and improved
- Bloodmillas and the environment - use over many years rather than throw them away !
- Comfort through organic cotton fabrics iinstead of plastic bomber
How to use and care instruction of Bloodmilla menstrual pads and pantyliners
- How to use and care instructions of Bloodmilla pantyliners
- How to use and care instructions of Bloodmilla menstrual pads