If it is too long it can be easily shortened with scissors.
The Merula Cup is made of certified medical silicone and is free of plasticizers.
It differs from other menstrual cups in the following points:
- very high capacity (up to 40 ml) with a diameter of 40-46 mm. The Merula Cup adapts perfectly to your body and is thus an ideal companion with light as well as with strong bleeding
- Whether a weak or strong vaginal muscles, the Merlua Cup remains where it belongs. It does not have to unfold fully and can also be worn crumpled
- very high capacity at low height (39 mm). The Merula Cup is therefore also suitable for women with a low cervix. With a high cervix the ladder-shaped stem helps you to grip the cup easily
- To measure your cervix is not necessary for using the Merula Cup. The stem can be shortened individuallyThe menstrual cups can be used during the whole period, or in combination with washable menstrual pads or panty liners.The cup is inserted into the vagina where it collects the mentrual fluid. After 8-12 hours you remove it , cleant it and insert ist again.
|vaginal deliveries:||I'm a virgin no births 1-2 births 3 births and more|
|pelvic floor:||weak musculation good musculation strong musculation|
|height of your cervix:||rather high (5-7 cm) rather low (3,5 - 5 cm) very low (0.5 - 3,5 cm)|
|country of origin:||Germany (production)|
|packaging:||original paper box|
|usable for day:||for light to strong flows suitable for women with low and high cervix|
|material:||medical grade silicone|
diameter: 40-46 mm
height: 39 mm
stem: 33 mm long
the volume of the cup is 40 ml
|Grip:||stem (can be shortened individually)|
|important notices:||- If you use a copper IUD or a hormonal IUS for contraception the MeLuna menstrual cup might not be suitable for you. Please talk to your gynecologist first.
- If you are a virgin please note that you hymen may probably tear if you use a menstrual cup
- the MeLuna menstural cup is not a contraceptive and may not be worn when you have sex - this might cause injuries !